Saturday, June 30, 2007

All's well

Earlier this afternoon, in a slight panic, I wrote:

Call me annoyed. I just tried to "upgrade" my Blogger template... because (foolishly!) I thought their new "customize" feature would allow me to play around more. Hah. If you looked at my blog between 2:30 and 3:06 pm on Saturday, June 30th, it might have looked odd, and this is why.

I might be switching blog providers (or whatever they're called). Or messing with my template. I'd like to have normal margins and so on, but Blogger doesn't want to give those to me unless I'm hemmed in by their templates.

If things look weird, now you'll know why.

I think everything is better. I'm not jumping ship... for now. I seem to have figured out the new system to my satisfaction, and I have a somewhat rearranged layout!

10 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Looks pretty good on my screen at this point. Good job!

schrodinger said...

Don't worry, the blog looks fine - all things normal at this end looking in.

Anonymous said...

I think your blog looks great. I like the new upgraded blogger; easier to use.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Looks good--I know that Blogger can be a pain but I agree that the upgrade has made an improvement...

CC said...

Thanks for the compliment. I like your new look as well. I was terrified of uploading to the new blogger template (b/c I did a lot of customizing on the old template) but I'm pleased with the result. Congrats on sorting out a dissertation topic ... I'm headed that direction in the fall. The embossed socks look great and I'll be joining you and everyone else on the Monkey bandwagon soon!

CC said...

PS Is that Patons SWS on your needles in your banner? (LOVE the banner by the way ...)

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me now!

Anonymous said...

The new layout looks good :)

Anonymous said...

the banner looks neat- very cool.

And I love the ankle socks- they came out great. I so need to pick up that book (Favorite socks)

CC said...

Yep I agree ... I just wish I could e-mail people back instead of posting multiple comments on their most recent blog entry! Sorry! The banner works because I haven't reloaded haloscan.