Sunday, May 28, 2006

And so it begins

Welcome to my blog, "Knitting Between the Lines." I intend for this to be a blog primarily about knitting, so that I can communicate with my dispersed knitting friends about current projects, and discuss knitting with new knitting friends that I've yet to find!

However, I'm not *only* a knitter! (Gasp!) I'm also a graduate student; I'm married, I have two cats, and a rapidly-growing vegetable garden. When content here isn't related to knitting, I will probably limit myself to school, cats, and garden, for the privacy of the sweetie, who shall have to have a special name here, I bet.

Just to whet your appetite, I present here my most recent FO, a pair of socks:



Specs:
Pattern: Conwy socks, from Nancy Bush's Knitting on The Road
Yarn: Lorna's Laces, Shepherd Sport, in the color "jeans"
Needles: Size 1, dpns
Thoughts: I love how this yarn feels! It's so soft! The socks look and feel great on my feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging :)